With decades of experience executing innovative programs for a range of clients all across the nation, Aquarian’s list of contacts, business relationships and venue affiliations is vast. Our ability to produce high quality, cost-efficient shows and events also extends outside the continental United States, with many shows produced in Canada, Mexico and abroad. We know the pitfalls of overseas production and the special requirements needed to manage events outside the United States. That gives Aquarian an edge over the competition and ensures that our clients can produce events anywhere in the world.
- NACUBO Annual Meeting - National Association of College and University Business Officers Annual Meeting at the Palais des congress de Montreal • Production of NACUBO General Sessions and featured speaker room (creative design, audiovisual and logistical support) • Coordinated floor plan creation, labor scheduling, sound, lighting and video, budgeting, on-screen graphics and on-site supervision • Supplied stage management & […]
- CROI Annual Conference - Annual Conference on Retroviruses & Opportunistic Infections (CROI) at the John B. Hynes Veterans Memorial (Hynes) Convention Center | Boston, MA (largest annual U.S. Conference on AIDS and other opportunistic infections) • Approximately 4,500 attendees, about half being international • Provided planning, audiovisual and logistical support to The International Antiviral Society—USA (IAS-USA), CROI’s planning organization […]
- CTIA -The Wireless Association’s Studio C - CTIA - The Wireless Association brought an exciting, new entertainment and learning experience to Super Mobility Week—Studio C.
- American Trucking Associations Management Conference & Exhibition - Aquarian produced the 2014 American Trucking Associations annual Management Conference & Exhibition.
- NACUBO Annual Meeting - Aquarian traveled to Seattle, WA to produce the National Association of College & University Business Officers (NACUBO) Annual Meeting at the Washington State Convention and Trade Center.
- National Association of Broadcasters - Aquarian was hired as creative consultant and producer of the general sessions for the 2012 National Association of Broadcasters Annual Convention and Exhibition (NABSHOW 2012) in Las Vegas.
- Daimler Trucks North America - Aquarian was contracted to produce DTNA’s Freightliner Trucks dealer meeting. Aquarian staff researched various locations and venues, solicited bids, and DTNA ultimately chose the Gaylord National Resort in National Harbor, MD.
- Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections (CROI) - CROI is the largest annual Conference on AIDS and other opportunistic infections. Approximately 4,000 health professionals attended the conference, with nearly half visiting from other countries. Westover Management, CROI’s conference manager, selected Aquarian to provide planning, audiovisual and logistical support.
- American Trucking Associations - Aquarian has produced the American Trucking Associations annual Management Conference & Exposition for the past 12 years. In that time, our client has come to rely increasingly on Aquarian’s comprehensive skill set and our detailed planning support touches on all aspects of this meeting's logistics.